Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Friday!

J. Crew gray shortsleeve cardigan, pink textured silk top by Cynthia Steffe, Paige wide leg jeans, Cica Joan and David gray patent pumps, black lace cami from BR

This top may be a tiny bit too long, but not bad. I'm not happy with the gray and the pink, it just doesn't look quite right to me. I should have worn my long sleeve black cardigan. These shoes became hideously painful by the end of the day. They are too wide in the heel and narrow in the toe, plus they do not breath and I was not wearing stockings, so my foot kept sliding foward into the already too tight toe. I ended up with sore big toes and sore pinky toes, plus my pedicure rubbed off on the tips of my big toenails because of it! but luckily I won some flip flops in a silent auction (along with a beach towel and matching visor and water bottle), so I switched into those. Not terribly professional but, hey, it's Friday!

No comments: