Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday - Back to Work

Halogen white ribbed tank, NEW Banana Republic periwinkle short sleeve tunic-length cardigan, grey Semantiks pinstripe cuffed trousers, black patent BCBGirls d'orsay pumps

This outfit breaks the "no cuffs" rules. This sweater looks really good with jeans, but I thought this color would look good with gray, too. It's more purple than this picture appears (at least on my monitor). It does look good--I like the seam on the sweater--although a bit casual.

In other clothing-related news, I purchased a Hugo Boss suit on sale for my grad-school interview. It's black with a tonal stripe. The jacket had to be sent to me from Bellevue, but I tried it on in a different fabric and also in the same fabric but one size too small. So I am pretty sure it will be perfect. The skirt I have and am going to wear to work on it's own soon - it's long a lean (a great trend for Fall 08!) and doesn't have a slit for me to rip in the back!!!

No comments: