Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday - Charcoal and Cream and Jason Wu for Target


This is a gauzy Vince double-layer dolman-sleeve sweater, Vera Wang Lavender Label snakeskin flats, and Kut from the Kloth skinny corduroy jeans.




Out of absolute bordom I dragged husband to Target so I could see what they had of the Jason Wu line.  Eh, not much!  But I did pick up, on total impulse, this simple tee shirt dress.  The stripes aren't the most flattering, and the colors aren't that great for me, but the dress is comfortable, reasonably well made, reasonably good material, and I liked the neckline and sleeve.  It'll do for an easy, casual spring or summer dress.  I've paired it here with Via Spiga grey suede platform sandals and a pair of very pale, un-pedicured legs and feet.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

I gave up sometime ago on trying to score on designer collaborations and i never get anything and all i get is upset !
I must say that before I read that this was a dress from that collection i was totally ready to compliment you on it - i think it looks DIVINE, specially with those heels.
I can see you get a lot of wear out of this pretty dress.

The Suburb Experiment said...

WHAT?! I think it's super-flattering! I was looking at it wondering if there's any left at my store that I could buy. :) And I love that you paired it with gray shoes.

Jenn

Anusha said...

You are lucky you got even one good thing from that Jason Wu debacle. Dress suits you very well! I love the colors!

I got absolutely nothing at our local area stores -- cleaned out completely *everywhere* of any Jason Wu stuff. I was SO disgusted. Just so some fool can make a buck off eBay.

Well, on eBay nothing's getting bid on, so I'm really glad! Serves those greedy people right. Hopefully they'll be forced to return their Jason Wu stuff and I can find something at a reduced price at the store.