Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday - Last Day Off


Happy New Year!  Today was my final day of official unemployment.  I took a week off between jobs, and I start up again at my new firm on Monday!  Today, I met a friend for coffee and then a different friend for lunch downtown.

This sweater was a gift from my mother-in-law.  I didn't think I liked this color, but after trying it on I realized that it's a very flattering color on me!  So I've been wearing it quite a bit.  I've been in need of casual sweaters, so this fit the bill quite nicely.  I think sometimes other people are better able to see what is flattering for us that we are!

3 comments:

Anna said...

This is great on you!

Lorena said...

I agree, this color does look amazing on you.
It happens sometimes, that we follow patterns and it takes someone else to show us other ways: styles, colors.
HNY!

Lorena said...

I agree, this color does look amazing on you.
It happens sometimes, that we follow patterns and it takes someone else to show us other ways: styles, colors.
HNY!