Friday, May 23, 2014

Month of May - Second Trimester Outfits

 More Birkenstocks!  Worn to meet a friend for happy hour after work.  Jean Paul Gautier for Target dress handed down to me from my dear friend Anna.  My, I have worn this denim jacket quite a lot so far this spring!
 I like the combo of these printed pajama trousers (Joe Fresh) and the black suede and gold leather slipper flats (DVF).  I pattern mixed it with this purple and blush printed shell and a basic black cardigan.

Worn for a rainy spring day.  These olive knit pants are a size larger and one of the few items I saved after I lost weight.  They're now working as early maternity wear!  A cream leather moto jacket and laced up boots finish it off.

Holding these pants up with rubber bands at this point - denim jacket and blueberry blue accessories (handbag and earrings)
To the opera to see the Tales of Hoffman.  A bit of an odd combo with the jacket, but I needed something to cover up  with since the dress is low in the back and sleeveless.  I'm on the hunt for a stole now.  Also, I received an awesome dressy clutch as a gift, so I'm excited to try that out at my next formal event - which will be to the ballet in June.

Wore this for mother's day.  It was not so warm.  These stretchy cords still fit, but leave a mark on my belly.  

Summery yellow swingy top, distressed denim jacket, white boyfriend jeans and dark Birks.  A casual summer early pregnancy outfit.

Birkenstocks and a waxed denim skirt experiment.  I love my new charcoal grey suede birks.  They're cheeky!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

The second look with the pajama pants is my fave, the pattern mix specially. I 've tried the Birkentocks but I cannot imagine me wearing them.

Anusha Wickramasinghe Wijetunga said...

Oh. my. Gooooooosh. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so over-the-moon thrilled for you!! Hope you're having a happy healthy easy pregnancy, and I hope the birth and months after are also smooth-as-possible (and NO colic lol!) Jeez, now I feel like I've been completely absent from the world to miss your wonderful news! But I'm incredibly thrilled for you and you look FABULOUS!!!