Friday, June 13, 2014

More Pregnancy Styles


These white maternity ankle jeans from Target were one of the first maternity items I bought and I've worn them the most!  They are incredibly versatile, great for warm weather, and seem to take any outfit to the next level of style.  Chanel-esque pregnancy style here, with a black muscle tee, navy and silver tweed jacket (J. Crew) looped pearl necklace and black pointed-toe patent flats (Via Spiga).


I love this colorful striped tee - it gives me a chance to mix orange and pink into my outfit; a color combination I like!


A more casual look with navy maternity tee and navy wedge pumps.  Topped with a cream leather jacket.  Easy.  I wore this to a doctor's appointment.  I swear, it takes me more time to get to the appointment than to actually have the appointment!

1 comment:

Lorena said...

You look so very well put together .
Specially the bright one.
I really like the white trousers - and the baby is just beginning to show.