Monday, June 16, 2014

Second Trimester Business Casual

These pointed-toe patent flats with ankle pants is a cute and comfortable look.  I typically avoid patent, but these flats were inexpensive at the Nordstrom Rack, and it turns out they aren't too painful!  This maternity top is Pea in the Pod (My bump shows more in stripes).


I wore this outfit to the ballet.  I got to use my new disco-ball leather clutch that my brother gave me as a mother's day gift!  The top is from Zulilly.


Anther Zulilly item - this dress.  Worn with (non-maternity) Commando cropped lace-trip leggings.  The no-waistband style of the Commando leggings works well for me in pregnancy!  The jacket I've had forever and is Current/Elliot.


Sporting my new black ponte maternity trousers!  they're a touch long for these wedge pumps, but so comfy (and, better too long than too short).  

1 comment:

Lorena said...

OMG
You're stunning in that blue top - now, that's what I call a beautiful mom.