Thursday, June 26, 2014

What I Wore to the End of my Husband's School Career



I wore this outfit to my husband's graduation. It was a very long evening, but I'm glad that he decided to walk in his ceremony.  It's a nice way to close this chapter of his life!

 

May favorite maternity top!  This top is from Pea in the Pod.  It's soft and comfortable, and I love the texture and color.  Worn with white cami and white ankle maternity jeans.  The studded Kors Michael Kors ballet flats are old and beat up now, but they go with so many things I can't give them up. 

 
I wore this to my husband's final project exhibit opening.  We had to be there for about four hours, and many friends and relatives came and admired the fruits of his hard work!  This is a non-maternity Everlane silk blouse (one size up) and Pea in the Pod maternity charcoal trousers.  Prada Sport snakeskin pumps.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

Congrats to your hubby! and kudos to you for being there !
So now he will have more time when the baby comes, which sounds like a great plan :)